Germany, Düsseldorf, Law & Chief Compliance Office
Patent Counsel (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Interesting and diverse work in a global, corporate IP department with a focus on drafting new applications, conducting patent prosecution as well as participating in opposition and appeal procedures, including the related correspondence with the patent offices, patent courts and competitors
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights and development of long-term IP strategies including the corresponding counselling of the respective business units
- Close cooperation with patent attorneys abroad
- Accompanying the technical innovations that are important for our company in close cooperation with the research & development departments
- Supporting and advising our inventors in all matters of industrial property rights protection
- Academic degree in chemistry and sound knowledge of organic chemistry or polymer chemistry
- Proven knowledge and experience in patent law: qualification as European Patent Attorney or corresponding national qualification, at least passed preliminary examination or partially passed EQE
- Strong interest in legal issues; curious, open-minded personality with thorough working methods
- Analytical thinking and the ability to structure complex scientific issues and present them in a clear and understandable way
- High willingness to perform and learn, good oral and written communication skills and business fluent English skills
- Enjoyment of working in an interdisciplinary team with constant contact to the latest research results
JOB ID: 190001YZ